Do you know what are the various cache policies in Sybase Unwired Platform ( SUP) ?
If not, we recommend that you read What is Cache Policy in SUP ? Various Types ?
Step by Step Guide to create Cache Groups in SUP :
You can create a new cache group by navigating as below:
SUP Project > Cache Groups > Right click > Select New > Cache Group
You need to set the properties as mentioned below
- If you select On demand Cache option, you will get an option to indicate the time expiry interval as shown below. This is to specify the time delay between 2 request from the device.
- If you select Scheduled Cache option, you will get an option to indicate the auto Cache update interval as shown below. The Cache will get updated automatically in the specified interval
- If you select other options like DCN or Online, the data interval refresh settings will be disabled as shown below
- If the request is online, Partition by requester and device identity is used to specify whether the cache should be a common cache or individual for each device which will request for data.
- Online cache policy is used only for Hybrid Workflow Container Application.
- If default cache group option is checked, it will be the default cache group for any new MBOs created in the project.